08 May 2009

april 28

week 20.

we're at the HALF WAY point, folks!!! and we're dressing things up a little more from here on out. no more belly pictures of me in my p.j.'s... THAT is my promise to you.

belly continues to get rounder, and it is hard to tell here, but my belly button now pokes out on an all-the-time basis. i am trying as best i know how to embrace it and treat it as the latest & greatest accessory to have on your tummy, replacing the belly button piercing.

i also think my secret is out to the masses... i have moved beyond looking like i've sucked down a few too many slices of pizza and now officially look pregnant. the defining moment here was on a bus ride to work when two ladies both offered me their seat. it caught me off guard and i respectfully declined their sweet offer. i figure i should stand while i can because come a few months from now i'm going to be doing jedi-mind tricks on people to get them to give up their seats!

No comments:

Post a Comment