10 February 2009

february 6

truth be told... the kid in me still LOVES mcdonalds. it's the grown-up in me (who has read fast food nation & saw super-sized) that gets grossed out at the thought of putting such processed, un-natural food into my body.

but yet sometimes (and sometimes even more often than that) i feel i must succumb to the fat-american inside of me and indulge my cravings.

keith and i went to town tonight. we stuffed ourselves with cheeseburgers, fries, mcnuggets and then washed it down with ice cold bubbly soda. it was a picnic of calories, sodium, fat (and probably hefty amounts of trans fats too) but we loved each tasty bite.

i do get a little queasy looking at this picture but sadly, i know it's just a matter of time until i'll be lovin' it once more.

No comments:

Post a Comment