05 March 2009

march 1

many of you know that when i grow up i'd like to own a little shop that is part storefront (which would house an abundance of little treasures, paper goods, and inspirational crafts for people to purchase) and part creativity shop (where services such as custom invites, gift wrapping, etc) would be created.

this will happen...but until it does, i keep myself going by offering to do invitations and little projects for my friends who are having birthdays, weddings, or babies.

here is my latest project for one of my lovely lady friends who will be getting married this summer to the boy who has served as my older brother for the past 20 years or so.

these invites are for her bridal shower... and because i sometimes feel i share a brain with the bride i figured hot pink and hearts would make her smile.

1 comment:

  1. i peeked!!

    those are breathtaking!! you deserve that shoppe more than anything and i really really hope to walk into one day and buy up all your wares!!

    love from my brain to yours.

    ReplyDelete