05 March 2009

march 3

sorry to scare you... but tonight i went to a "girlie party" at MAC and was transformed into some sort of half geisha-half hoochie looking version of myself.

unfortunately,this picture does not do justice to the caked-on-didness of the foundation, concealer, powder, bronzer, bright pink blush combo that was layered on to my face.

it is also does not accentuate the deeply stained plumy matte-ness of the lipstick shade i was wearing.

i came home dying to see what wise comments keith would have to say about my new look and after bowing to me several times, saying "konichiwa" and calling me a geisha, he kindly asked if i would go down stares and transform back into his wife.

glad he likes the real version of me better because i'm not sure i could do this to myself on a daily basis...phew!

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Classic.

    BTW: The word verification on the first post was "HATERS"!! WTF?

    ReplyDelete