19 January 2009

january 17

while we were in austin we stayed at the driskill hotel, a historic hotel in downtown austin that was built in 1886 as the showplace of a cattle baron. on our way to and from our room, we walked thru a lobby that was appropriately adorned with cattle head, leather chairs, horse statues, and many cowhide covered couches.
on one of our first walks thru the lobby, keith (and for those of you who can picture keith saying this it will be all the funnier) turned to me and said, "hey, look at that couch... get it? COW-ch." this made me laugh and will probably make me laugh for the rest of my life.
so there i am... moo-ing on the cooooooowwwch.

1 comment:

  1. the fact that keith said that AND probably said it at TOP VOLUME made me spit a little water out on my keyboard. that was JUST DELICIOUS.

    ReplyDelete